Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 30904 attenuator schematics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member BillWojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2016
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    30904 attenuator schematics

    I want to add the 30904 attenuator's to my AS101's that I swapped 902's into. They are a bit on the hot side. Looking at the plate it says to use the green and red wire to hook up to the crossover and the black and red wire to the driver. The problem is that the red wires both come from a different part of the attenuator circuit. So I'm not sure what red wire goes where. Anyone have the schematic of the 30904 handy?
    Thanks

    BillWojo

    On Edit: Never mind, it took a bit of searching but I finally found a link to one.
    Last edited by BillWojo; November 26th, 2016 at 01:32 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Earl K's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: 30904 attenuator schematics

    50


  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: 30904 attenuator schematics

    I'd opine that only the 30923/HF section is needed for the AS-101's.

    The zobel in the 30904 is optimized for the 411-8A woofer which behaves quite differently than a 416.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member BillWojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2016
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: 30904 attenuator schematics

    Thanks Earl, that's the one I was looking for. Just going to use the HF section, need to tame the 902's down a bit.

    BillWojo

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.